A Pay Per Click (PPC, also known as Pay Per Ranking, Pay Per Placement or Pay Per Position) is an internet advertising technique that enables your website to be listed at the top of the search engine results. These listings are usually referred to as “Sponsored” or “Featured” website links and have a similar appearance to Organic search engine listings.
PPC campaigns are often used instead of or to supplement Organic Optimization campaigns. You pay only when a visitor clicks on your listing and connects to your site. You don’t pay to list; you only pay for clicks or click throughs.
Keywords that refer to your product or service are purchased. For each keyword you determine how much you are willing to spend. The higher you bid the higher you will appear in the Featured or Sponsored listings.
All 3 major search engines provide PPC programs.
Developing and managing a PPC campaign can be a complex and time-consuming task. For this reason, Position Research has developed a special service that:
- Provide Keyword analysis
- Suggest bidding strategy and forecast results
- Develop website listing description (ad copy)
- Provide periodic bidding maintenance
- Adjust bids for rank positions and bid-gap
- Maximizes Return on Investment (ROI)
- Maintains rank position
- Submit monthly reports covering expenditures and number of visitors per keyword.
Custom landing page creation, testing and “call to action” consulting services available on request.
- FTP access to Clients website is required for Google Analytics setup.
- Position Research shall conduct a keyword study with estimate bid prices and click through performance and recommended ad copy for Client’s review and approval prior to campaign initiation and expenditure of any fees
- PPC accounts require a Client credit card or advanced payment by company check.
- In the case of credit card transactions, Search engines will charge Client’s credit cards to provide funds for each PPC account in advance of clicks received and applicable setup charges. Search Engine’s debit the account only when a click occurs. Position Research shall charge the same credit card at the end of each calendar month for its management services. Position Research shall not be responsible for campaign performance due to rejection of credit card processing by search engine or Position Research.
- In the case of company check, all payments must be in advance. A surcharge of $25 per month will be added to cover additional processing. Payments must include expected search engine PPC fees and applicable setup charges plus management fees based on the fee schedule in this document. Adjustments, if any, shall be made in subsequent months.
- Client may set daily and/or monthly budget spend limits for each search engine.
- Client may choose to cancel Position Research PPC management services at any time – effective at the end of a calendar month. Since there is substantial account and management set-up, cancellation of services before 6 months of service shall include a $125 per engine cancellation fee chargeable to Client’s credit card.
- Position Research reserves the right to reject or cancel PPC management services for any reason.
- Position Research pledges to work with Client to maximize Client’s Return on Investment (ROI), however, we are not able to guarantee campaign performance.
- Position Research makes no other claims, warranties, or guarantees with respect to the services it provides other than those expressly made in this document. Jurisdiction over any disputes arising under or pertaining to this agreement or to the services rendered by Position Research pursuant to this agreement will be limited exclusively to the Judicial Arbitration & Mediation Services, Inc. (JAMS) of San Diego, California. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final. Each party shall be responsible for his or her Attorneys’ fees associated with arbitration.